Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk/Assistant
Home » Careers » Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk/Assistant
O’CONNOR MACLEOD HANNA LLP is a mid-sized, full-service law firm based in
Oakville, Ontario offering sophisticated, comprehensive and personalized legal services.
We have a permanent full-time position in our busy Real Estate practice group for an
Experienced Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk/Assistant.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a commercial real estate
practice, which includes the following experience and skill set:
- Preparation of purchase, sale and mortgage closing documentation on commercial real estate
- Preparation of documentation and letters regarding commercial real estate transactions,
including electronic registration documents;
- Preparation of reports to clients;
- Conducting and reviewing title searches and municipal inquiries and other off-title
investigations, including reviewing plans of subdivision and reference plans;
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lending documents;
- Ability to handle tight deadlines, multiple projects/files and a high volume of paperwork;
- Advanced experience in Outlook, Teraview and Unity;
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
Applicants should submit their resume by email to the attention of Peter Denesi at